One of the many festive Halloween crafts I've seen on Pinterest is how to make a glitter pumpkin. So this morning, we glam'd up one of our pumpkins. It turned out great and it was really, really easy - but a little messy.
Here's How to Make A Glitter Pumpkin:
1. Find a place outside to work or somewhere else you don't mind getting glitter all over.
2. You'll need:
- A pumpkin (any size)
- Glue (Elmer's works fine)
- Cup of Water
4. Paint your pumpkin with glue
5. Gently and carefully cover your pumpkin with glitter. You'll have to turn it a few times to get all the spots. If you need to, add a little more glue to any spots where the glitter doesn't take the first time.
6. Shake the pumpkin to remove any extra glitter.
7. Leave your pumpkin to dry, and enjoy!